Mrs. Woods and Mrs. Vinson's Fantastic First Graders
Instructor: Mrs. Woods
Hello Parents and Guardians,
It is hard to believe that we are now in the 4th quarter of school! This has been a great journey with our students thus far, but there is still work to be done. Our students have learned and accomplished many great things this school year and with the continued support of you, the parent, we expect nothing less these last few weeks of school.
As always, it is our belief that we are working together as partners in the education of your child. As partners, we should both be fully aware of your child's progress. Please feel free to contact me at the school (252-1612, ext. 103) during my planning time or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please check your child's homework for understanding each day.
- Please look at and sign your child's behavior folder daily.
- Please check your child's folder for notes each day.
- Please read your child's library (AR) book to them several times asking questions as you read and be ready to test on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday .
- Please check you child's Accelerated Math Practice each Thursday, making sure they understand the skills.
- Please check your child's homework folder each Friday for the upcoming week's skills, spelling words, and sight words that will be tested at the end of each week.
It is important that you and your child spend at least 20 minutes of reading time together daily.
A person's a person, no matter how small!