Holy Family School, located in Marshall County, Mississippi, exists for the dual purpose of faith formation and quality education for Catholic children. Holy Family School welcomes children from other faith traditions as availability allows. The school emphasizes faith and service.
We believe that:
- Teaching the tenets of the Catholic faith endows our students with the moral conscience to serve humanity actively and to care for the environment with integrity.
- A solid academic foundation produces future citizens who are able to think critically and who are prepared to succeed.
- Embracing ethnic, cultural, and religious diversity inspires compassion.
- Student experiences in Christ-centered extra curricular activities develop character.
- A stable and diverse faculty makes a critical difference in meeting the needs of a diverse student body.
Holy Family School adheres to the policies of the Catholic Diocese of Jackson, of Sacred Heart Southern Missions, and of the Department of Education of the State of Mississippi.
Holy Family School is accredited by the Mississippi Department of Education and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. The school is also a member of the National Catholic Education Association.