Instructor: Ms. HardinParents and Students:
It is my pleasure to have your child in my Second Grade Class. We're happy to have you as part of the Holy Family family.
We feel that open and clear communication between teacher and parent is important to the success of your child's educational program.Please feel free to contact me at 662 252-1612 ext.(106) anytime during school hours.Working together, we will be able to reach our educationalgoals and celebrate the achievements of your child.
2nd Grade Weekly Newsletter
August 20-31, 2018
Reading: DrawConclusion, Multiple-meaning words
Language Arts: Adjectives/Adverbs.
Math: Topic 5
Social Studies: Cultures
Science: Water Cycle/Solar System
- March 12-16, 2018 Spring Break
- March 23, 2018- Parent/Teacher Conf.
- March 23, 2018- Fish Fry 10:30 A.M. Until
Story of the Week:
“Henry and Mudge”
- Mother 11. love
- Straight 12. drooled
- shivered 13. lanterns
- lake 14. snuggled
- smelly 15. lake
- night 16. dreams
- green 17. waterfall
- raccoon 18. rainbow
- yesterday 19. father
- bear 20. dipper
- preserve-to keep or save from injury, loss, or ruin.
- represent- to serve as aign or symbol of.
- valuable- worth a large amount of money.
- tough- able to take great force.
- concentration- to bring, direct, or come toward or meet in a common center.
- frown- to wrinkle the forehead.
- homeland- native land.
- patient- putting up with pains or hardships calmly or without complaint.
- Spelling Test Friday
- Reading, Language Arts, and Math