Mrs. McMillen's Fourth Grade - 2018-2019
As we start the fourth nine weeks, we will be studying many interesting topics.
* In reading we will be exploring many themes including the moon, and the Antarctic.
* In science class we are working with the scientific method and how to write a testable question.
* In social studies we are learning more about our national government and the history of America.
* Math is an adventure as we explore angles, geometry, and number patterns.
* Learning how to write persuasive advertisements and working to improve our spelling and grammar.
Degrees and Certifications:
Blue Mountain College - BS in Elementary Education
Mrs. McMillen, Donna
It has been a blessing to be at Holy Family School. I have 30 years of experience working with student in the public school system. After retirement, I in many other business, and it has given me a desire to help young students achieve all they can, for this is reason I returned to teaching profession. Through the years, I have realized that all students learn at different rate and are special gifts from God. I am thankful that I am being allowed to share my gift of teaching with the students at the Holy Family School.