Enrollment to Holy Family School is easy. Simply call, visit or email using the contact information below; however, to help get you started, please review the step-by-step directions. We look forward to working with you during the upcoming school year, both in academic learning and in faith development.
STEP 1. Determine Your Student's Eligibility
- Children entering pre-kindergarten must be 3 years old on or before September 1.
- Children entering kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before September 1.
- Children entering first grade must be 6 years old on or before September 1.
STEP 2. Apply
Please apply at Holy Family School. Our contact information is as follows:
Holy Family School
395 N West Street
Holly Springs, MS 38635
STEP 3. Gather Needed Documents
To be considered for admission to Holy Family School the following documents must be submitted for each child:
- Completed application form
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Social Security card
- Certificate of Immunization Compliance,
- Form 121 – up to date Students who have previously attended school should submit their latest report card and standardized test scores, if available.
- For Catholic families only, a Catholic Verification Form signed by your priest.
- Application fee of $100 – non-refundable
STEP 4. Assessment
Every new student applying to Holy Family School must take an assessment test. After the application has been turned in and all of the necessary documents received, an appointment for the assessment will be set up.
STEP 5. Registration
Holy Family School Registration Procedures 2018-2019
Registration Packs are available at the School Office at 395 N. West Street. Complete all other forms in Registration Package and return with appropriate fees. You will be notified by mail of your child’s acceptance and amount of Tuition for the 2018-2019 School Year.